#HomeGoals Instagram Contest Rules
Tuesday Oct 15th, 2019Share
RE/MAX Canada #HOMEGOALS” CONTEST RULES
Official Contest Rules
Last Updated: October 11, 2019
THESE RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”), AS MAY BE AMENDED BY RE/MAX CANADA GOVERN THE “#HomeGOals” CONTEST DESCRIBED BELOW. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONTEST RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH EACH PROVISION OF THESE CONTEST RULES, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE “HOMEGOALS” CONTEST. THE “RE/MAX CANADA” CONTEST IS OFFERED AND MANAGED BY RE/MAX CANADA (THE “SPONSOR”).
- The “RE/MAX Canada #HOMEGOALS” Contest (the “Contest”) commences at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on October 11, 2019 and concludes at 11:59 p.m. local time on November 2, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
- To be eligible, entries must be received during the Contest Period.
- Participants must be of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the entry date and be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec).
HOW TO ENTER:
- No purchase is necessary.
- All participants, who, during the Content Period 1. follow https://www.instagram.com/remaxcanada/ on Instagram, 2. Like the contest post, and 3. Answer the contest question and tag a friend in the comments will receive one (1) ballot (each, a “Ballot”) to be entered into the Draw (defined below). Only one (1) Ballot per participant is allowed for each of the two entry periods posted on Instagram on October 11, 2019 and November 4, 2019 respectively.
- A random draw (the “Draw”) from all Ballots received during the Contest Periods will take place at the Sponsor’s office at 1700, 365 Bloor Street East, TORONTO, ON, M4W 3L4 on November 2, 2019 and November 12, 2019. The odds of winning depend on the total number of Ballots received during the Campaign Period.
- The winning participant for each respective contest period will win a Kasa Smart Light Dimmer Switch valued at $49.99 CAD (the “Prize”) for the November 2, 2019 draw and a Kasa Smart Plug Mini (2-Pack) valued at $39.99 CAD (the “Prize”) for the November 12, 2019 draw. The Prize is not convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- The winning participant must sign a declaration of compliance with the Contest Rules, a release and answer a skill testing question before his/her respective prize is couriered or delivered.
- The Sponsor and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives are not liable for faulty computer components, software or links, viruses, the loss or non-existence of communications capability, or faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions that render an individual ineligible for this Contest. No responsibility will be taken for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible entries. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate a participant’s eligibility to participate.
- The decisions of the Sponsor regarding any and all aspects of the Contest will be final and binding on all entrants. The Sponsor reserves the right to use the winner’s name, without compensation, in any advertising or publicity.
- By entering this Contest, participants consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information provided at the time of registration by the Sponsor and/or its agents and promotional agencies for the administration of this Contest.
- These Contest Rules may be amended by the Sponsor at any time without notice.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or withdraw the Contest at any time, without prior notice.
©2019 RE/MAX Canada. All rights reserved.